Objective: At Limitless Endurance, located in Fort Worth, TX, it is our aim to create the best program for you to achieve your endurance goals. Each individual’s strengths and weaknesses are evaluated, to create an individualized program that will help you to become a balanced, complete athlete.
Bio: Misty began her endurance career in 2004 after signing up for her first marathon with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training (TNT) program. Little did she know she would go on to complete numerous endurance events and find a passion for health and fitness over the next 10 years. After personally losing 20 pounds by incorporating healthy eating habits and strength workouts, she became a better athlete and decided to help others reach similar goals. In 2013, she received her Master’s of Education in Kinesiology and is an adjunct professor at Tarrant County College teaching students about health, fitness, and sports. In addition to teaching, personal training individuals to reach their sport specific and weight loss goals is what she loves doing. Coaching individuals tor un or walk their first 5k, learning how to swim or complete a half ironman triathlon is so much more rewarding than sitting behind a desk pushing papers. Misty also teaches indoor cycling classes at various gyms in the metroplex.
- M.Ed Kinesiology
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Qualified Trainer
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach
- 2013 & 2014 TriBike Transport Ambassador Team
- Completed 3 marathons, 14 half marathons, and numerous short distance running events
- Completed 2 Ironman, 4 Ironman 70.3, and numerous short distance triathlon events
- Raised $25,000+ for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training program