Objective: At Limitless Endurance, located in Fort Worth, TX, it is our aim to create the best program for you to achieve your endurance goals. Each individual’s strengths and weaknesses are evaluated, to create an individualized program that will help you to become a balanced, complete athlete.
Bio: Liesel coaches endurance athletes in all distances from sprint triathlons and 5Ks to Ironman and Ultra Marathon distances, offering individualized, event-specific training plans based on each client’s personal goals and desires. She is a life-long athlete and highly accomplished triathlete and coach. Liesel has been coaching for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training Triathlon and Marathon programs and on her own since 2009. She has helped hundreds of athletes cross the finish line and many achieve goals they once thought impossible.
- Sits on the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training Executive Coaches Committee.
- Group Leader for the Local and National Coach Boards Work Group for Team In Training, focusing on Hiring, Onboarding and Mentoring.
- Highly involved with the Honored Hero Run, as the Treasurer and member of the Sponsorship Committee.
- Part of the core group who established the FWTri Club (Friends Who Tri), a local triathlon club.
- Mentor and volunteer coach for the Daggett Triathlon Club, a local Middle School triathlon club supported by FWISD and the FWTri Club.
- USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach
- USAT Youth and Junior Certified Coach
- USAT Certified Race Director
- Team In Training Tier 1 Certified Triathlon Coach
- Team In Training Tier 1 Certified Walk Coach
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- Qualified for the USAT Age Group National Championships five times
- Qualified for and competed in the Ironman 70.3 World Championships
- 2014 Fit Company first place Fittest Female Entrepreneur in Dallas/Fort Worth
- 2014 Fit Company Most Influential Female
- 2013 USAT National Multisport Awards – Jeff Jewell Spirit Award Honorable Mention
- 2013 USAT National Multisport Awards – Volunteer of the Year Award Honorable Mention
- 2013 Ironman All World Athlete – Silver (top 5% in Age Group in the World)
- 2013 FWTri Club Community Service Award Winner
- 2013 FWTri Overall Grand Prix Female Winner
- Completed 1 ultra marathon, 4 marathons, 12 half marathons, and numerous short distance running races
- Completed 2 Ironman, 9 Ironman 70.3, and numerous short distance triathlons
- Consistent podium finisher